Thursday 27 May 2010

Welcome Changes at Full Moon

Marte Kjoell, a Raqs Sharqi dancer from Norway, has come to stay at ARC for an indefinite amount of time! She arrived yesterday and we had about one hour before I had to leave for writing class but then I brought us tameya and fuul sandwiches home when I got back :-)) She has an audition tonight for a dance spot on a well known boat here and she is in a flurry of mascara and fabrics getting ready for it. My two days off look to be full again; with the boys coming tonight (my boys writing group who like it so much they keep coming even though the course finished)and then we will go on a jaunt downtown to the re-opened Horreya; my paradise in Cairo!!! I dont know what the re-furbishments will be like.. I loved the ferrets and down at heel look of the place before.. but I'm excited about going back in to the best drinking den in town :-)) Then it will be onto the 'other' Greek Club to celebrate Dalia's birthday then into the early hours sleaze of cabaret... looks set to be quite a night! Monday night Seni will arrive and Amira and her friend Elizabeth; a house of poets!

No comments:

Post a Comment