Saturday 1 May 2010

The Sea

Merry Beltane and May Day

Today I went to the sea! I finally got to the Red Sea at Ain Sokhna on the eastern coast; about 90 minutes drive; or maybe it only took one hour... Sylvia was driving fast :-)

We went to a massive hotel spa/beach; something that I would normally not think to enter. But it was brilliant. During the course of the day I swam in the sea, swam twice in the mineral salts pool, went twice into the steam room and had one sauna. I also lay on the sun lounger on the beach, sipped lemon drinks and ate some chips with mustard :-)

The 'family' arrived at 7.30am this morning; so it was another VERY early rise for me and I only had a certain delerious nap at the beach. But tomorrow I can get up at my usual 1pm... ohhhh heaven :-)

I have just got back from a bin mission... the ferral cats out back claw the rubbish and it is very annoying.. so I've been obsessing about a bin for outside for some time. I finally got it together and went to do it. I managed to get a pink one for the kitchen and will move the boring one out. I got some VERY tasty kushari on the way back (thank you Azumi for finding that place)and am about to go out again any minute now for a drink..

The next days are writing classes, Darb 17 18, working on projects, European cinema, Al Azhar park, party at Ain Sokhna (with my mozza girlfriends)and being a general host to the 'family'. Hope that doesn't sound offensive Adam! :-) Just an easy name for you 'all' :-)

I will report again sooooooooooon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment