Tuesday 20 April 2010

Jupiter

I'm a Sagittarian and as such am ruled by the most venerable and expansive planet Jupiter. Today I woke up feeling LUCKY. Whether such feelings are deluded or not is not important. Good things are happening NOW!!! Many shorter term goals are coming together and longer term projects are looking like they can find a fertile soil. I took a gamble coming here, or did I? I followed a compulsion and this is generally all I know to do; if I feel something strongly then I'll do it. My life here can be seen as precarious or a risk assessed step to the future I want. Whatever, I'm doing it. It is too early to write the longer term project ideas down as I am just beginning negotiation with organisations about them and it is also too early to document the next possible residents.. but should all the current negotiations manifest into reality then I can say that expansion for ArtHome at ARC and for myself personally (and the two are inter-twined) is happily moving forward. And if it is not the things I am aware of now, or as well as the those things, I believe it will be other growth and success. YES. The word is YES.

No comments:

Post a Comment