Saturday 10 April 2010

Flowers

I am having a cup of peppermint tea before the last class for the Saturday group. It is our 10th session today and we will also have a get together next week to share and say goodbye; or not... as hopefully some of my Saturday students may choose to start another course with me and Nadia will be back from her travels and tell us all about them :-)

The group have been a delight; it has been wonderful to get to know them and build friendships and to see their writing expand and soar.

I am taking this opportunity to thank each and every student.

This week I have been going over to the Opera House, conveniently just by my building, and watching some Moroccan cinema; the films have been good and it is fantastic to be able to walk 5 minutes and sit down in a good cinema and all for free!! I love this aspect of Cairo!

My flat is filled with flowers as early in the week I went to the Orman Gardens, another short walk from my building, where there is a flower show and I got some plants. Then mon amour came back!!! :-)) And brought me a huge basket of roses and carnations. So.. it has been a GOOD week!!! :-))

I am working on my upcoming show for Darb 17 18; as it will be in 14 days and I will be doing a 25 minute set. I am also recruiting new writing students and have been downtown putting posters up and need to do some new Internet advertising. So.. all creative stations go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment