Sunday 18 April 2010

Azumi is here and Thank you to Saturday group

Azumi arrived yesterday and last night we went out downtown, saw a good Romanian film at the French Institute, ate fuul and tameya, and later drank Omar Khayyam and discussed literature and life until 4am. I finally found out the correct way to pronounce one of my favourite writer's names; Haruki Murakami but have only now half remembered. Other news is that I will be having several interesting meetings this week.. more news later.. but let's say I hope they lead to expansion for ARC. Ohhhh and don't forget my show at Darb 17 18 on Saturday 24th!!!

Saturday 17th saw an end of course get together for the Saturday writing group and Nadia and Sondos bought me some excellent books; shokran geddann!!!! I will miss my Saturday class but we will set up a Facebook page and blog and continue to meet once a month hopefully.

I will also be printing out a booklet of the groups' work and distributing it in local arts venues.

No comments:

Post a Comment