Sunday 18 July 2010

Planets, Feet and Good Things Happening

Hello World, how are you?

Here in Cairo things tend to be Cairo-centric and we are in the time of NOW all the time. I've never known a place like it. I thought that I would be stepping into a quieter time as my Diwan and Darb courses came to a close and Ramadan approaches but actually things are moving along at break neck speed all the same. This Wednesday I will start tutoring a monologue and short play course and next Monday I will begin a short story course at Diwan, then I am still organising the residential oasis courses and today I met with Massar Lodge, Maadi and arranged to start an astro drama course; looking at the power of the planets and goddess archetypes in our lives and how we can use them to empower ourselves (details to be posted soon).

I will also be continuing to work with private students and small groups in novel writing.

On top of this I am writing an article with Talal Faisal, a journalist for Al Dustour paper and a novelist.

I don't even know what else I've been doing!! Socials, gigs, feluccas, cups of tea, fuul (always).

I think it might be time for a glass of wine now... ahhh.. and i would say a foot massage but I've had two in the last two days :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment